Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2010

You are welcome

First of all, i experience a wonderful journey in Canada (Vancouver), USA (Miami Beach) and New Zealand (Auckland) and saw wonderful landscapes. On my journey i met a lot of interesting people, on my sailing race in Auckland or in a nice restaurant in Auckland with so friendly waitresses. The most word i heard on my journey "You are welcome". And i felt so welcome, so i treasure this trip much much longer. I had many wonderful moments and now going back to my fifty square meter apartment near munich. But if someone of you stay in germnay YOU ARE WELCOME to visit me near munich. My Adress is Itchy223344@yahoo.de. So i be glad to hear something from you, i like the differences between Germany and the other Countries and also like to hear something from people with a different path of life, bye bye Stephan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen